Wednesday 4 March 2015


#183

You either walk inside your story and own it....

My mantra has been....No Story, No fear. Your story is the basis for all the fear you feel. If you keep your story in tact, you are also keeping all the issues that go with it. No matter what has happened to you, it has already happened, you have survived it. The key is to own and accept everything in your life that causes you anxiety. 


Do it deliberately, look at the situation that causes you stress, face it, accept it, and then let it go.... 

'Yes, I had a hard childhood, or I was treated badly by some people in my life etc. I accept that these things took place, but I no longer wish to give them power over me. I am now willing to let go of this portion of my life, in order to continue to grow, and accept love and joy into my life.' 

Then do it.... let it go, don't take it back, let it go with love and gratitude for the lessons. If you purge your story, you will be 'present' and living each day with and open mind and heart.

Or stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness....

If you are not owning and accepting of your story, your experience, your life so far,  it will contribute to feelings of unworthiness. You will spend your time trying to get people to like you, and trying to please all the people all the time. You'll be that hamster on the wheel, running as fast as you can and going nowhere.

Whatever has taken place in your life before today cannot be changed. It has already happened, it's part of you and only you can change it. Letting it go will lighten your load, open your heart, and fill you with gratitude. Releasing your burdens will free you to enjoy the rest of your life .

No comments:

Post a Comment