Monday 2 March 2015


#181


I hope you live a life you're proud of. If not I hope you have the strength to start all over again. F. Scott Fitzgerald

It may be that you have always been proud of your life, your accomplishments and your situation. Maybe, it's an age thing, where you can look back with satisfaction and conclude that you are proud of it all. You may be proud of the life you are living today, but have had times where you were not. OR you are not and have never been proud of the life you are living.

Being proud of your life can happen at any time. We all have times when things look so bleak we'd have dig under a rock to find our pride. 

That is the time that we need strength to start all over again. I, myself, have started all over again, many times. It is not the easiest route to take, but sometimes it is the only route. I had always had to have a ton of bricks fall on me to get me to make a move, so the hole that I had dug always took time to climb out of.

You have to take care of yourself in the pursuit of happiness and if starting all over again gives you the opportunity to be happy; then it is what you need to do. You just have to leave the unhappy, unhealthy situation behind and get back on the road. Everything is a lesson, and that is what that situation was. Take what you have learned and make a new start.  

You can always take the bricks and use them as building blocks to form the foundation of your new life, a life you can be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment