Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hello, World! Welcome to mine....focusedongrowing

This is my first blog, my first attempt to share my message with the interested parties. I have completed a book on this subject, however, the publishing segment of that scenario is still in the works.So with my burning desire to share what I have learned, a blog is definitely the answer.  So, people, ready, set, go! We have lift off!

I have been blessed with the opportunity, in the last couple of years, to investigate exactly what makes me tick; how and why I do what I do, why I act or react to certain situations, and how this person that I present to the world was formed. Introspection has been the theme of my days, and I am finally emerging from the fog where I have been existing for the majority of my life so far.

F.O.G.
Focused on Growing.... growing what? Flowers? Fatter? Fingernails?

Actually, my mission is to grow into myself. There are so many layers to dig through to find out who you really are. I am completely focused on growing spiritually, growing up, living my best life; letting go of old behaviours, hurts and anxieties.

We all have issues, we all need love, we are all afraid of something and wandering around in a fog, getting nowhere fast. We are missing parts of ourselves, missing the boat, and missing out on the happiness everyone is entitled to. The old saying, "When my ship comes in, I'll probably be at the airport," sounds familiar, doesn't it?

We have all come to this planet to be happy, to learn and grow. Everything is a lesson, for our benefit, and our growth.  Most people want a peaceful, calm and enjoyable life; and believe it or not, it is there for you. We all have the exact life that we want, so if this doesn't satisfy you, then a change is necessary; not for everyone else; but for YOU.

Welcome, lets see if together we can help each other to emerge from the fog and live our best life!

2 comments: