Wednesday 13 January 2016


#356


Whenever you hear or read anything of a spiritual nature that moves your or touches your soul, you are not learning something... you are remembering what you have always known. It is a gentle awakening.

We all get a feeling, it may be a shiver, goose bumps, or in my case, I tear up. When someone says something or when I read something that resonates with me, and I tear up ... I have always thought this signaled that I was hearing the truth being spoken. So reading this quote, I can now equate 'truth being spoken' with 'remembering what I have always known.' 

It's very touching to get an indication that you are tuned in, at least a little. Just a gentle awakening. Nice. 

The answers are all within you. 

As we blindly plow our way through life, generally without any idea of what we are doing or where we are going, this little awakening is a wake-up call. It brings into your awareness that you are a spiritual being having a human experience. Which reminds us not to take life quite so seriously, it's not about deadlines, mortgages, fretting, and worrying; it is about enjoying every day, getting out in nature and absorbing the 'life generating forces' and being grateful for all this life has to offer. Stay open to the miracles of life. We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment