Thursday 5 November 2015


#338


"I love getting older. My understanding deepens. I can see what connects. I can weave stories of experience and apply them. I can integrate the lessons. Things simply become more & more fascinating. Beauty reveals itself in thousands of forms." - Victoria Erickson

I truly identify with this quote. I find it profoundly amazing that once the dust settled, when the running finally ceased and the calm emerged from deep within, how much my life changed. Once all the 'crap' was out of my head, all the little details of this existence that kept me from really seeing anything; I managed to look around and actually see the beautiful world we live in. I am able now to spend more time with ME. How thankful I am for the contentment of each day, the warm blanket of love that envelopes me from family and friends. The struggle is over, and life has become the joyful experience it was always meant to be. I am content, happy and grateful. This is a blessing.

Getting older is a privilege denied to many, enjoy your time of reflection and peace, you've earned it.

"It gets easier as you get older, you accept yourself for who you are - your flaws and your attributes. It's easier to live in your own skin. 
Barbra Streisand

" I am not young enough to know everything" J. M. Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment