Friday 1 December 2017

#763


What I believe about me is my business: what you believe about me is your business Byron Katie

"They love me, I say "Thank you." They hate me, I say "Thank you." It's their story. What do I have to do with it?" Byron Katie

So there you are, that's how it works... "What other people think of me is none of my business"
You can never depend on anyone else to tell you who to be, how to act or what to do. Everyone else has their own experiences and will project those on you, and that is not who you are meant to be. You are an original, and perfect just as you are.

Whose business are you in? AND/OR who are you allowing to run your business?
"There are only three kinds of business in the universe: mine, yours, and God’s. 
Whose business is it if an earthquake happens? God’s business. 
Whose business is it if your neighbour down the street has an ugly lawn? Your neighbour’s business.
Whose business is it if you are angry at your neighbour down the street because he has an ugly lawn? Your business."
Byron Katie

"The only opinion in all the Universe that is of true importance to you is your own. And your own opinion of you affects the entire Universe."
Abraham-Hicks
reprint of #549

No comments:

Post a Comment