Thursday 31 December 2015

#348
BE FEARLESS
If you make only one resolution this year, let it be to live boldly. You control this moment; rather than cautiously test the water, dive straight into life with freeing abandon. Imagine the person you want to be and the life you want to live, then simply commit to them.
Believe in yourself.
Embrace your beauty. Discover a new passion. And whatever you do, wherever you go, don't be afraid to make a splash.

This is so easy for someone to say, not so easy to do when you are filled with fear and anxiety. You have heard it all before, 'what have you got to lose,' or 'it doesn't matter what other people think.'  While these may work for some of the people some of the time, they most certainly don't work when you are less than sure of yourself. 

That is why I am using this quote for the New Year. LIVE BOLDLY.... you are in control of this moment, of everything you do and say. 
Feel the fear and do it anyway.  Doubt Less... Do More.
Move forward and do all that scares you. You are the only one that can. 

We all know that simply telling someone that they are important, worthwhile and they matter, doesn't build self-worth. It is a process involving love, care, attention and trust. Therefore, if something or someone has caused you to doubt yourself, just remember that it is only an opinion, it is NOT the truth. You only need to remember who you are...

So on this New Year's Eve, if you make resolutions, make one for YOU. 

Starting right now, I will work on loving myself, forgiving myself for anything I feel I need to, accepting my quirks, embracing my beauty, and from this day forward I will live my life fully, allowing my inner light to shine.... I will make a splash!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment