Friday 7 July 2017

#642


"Whether you pushed me or pulled me, drained me or fueled me, loved me or left me, hurt me or helped me, you are part of my growth and,
Thank you."

The people you meet in the street, the supermarket, the cafe, the people in your family, and even the people that claimed you as theirs after the adoption, are all with you by design. There are no accidents, nothing is random. Everyone in your life is in it for a reason. 


It's all orchestrated for you and by you.

As mentioned in the quote, the important people in your life are not only the ones that only showed you good times but all the others as well. You may not have fond memories of some, but their job was just as important. Everyone and everything is a teacher. 

You don't always get what you want, but you do always get what you need and eventually you will find that you are grateful for all of it.....the good and the bad.

It doesn't matter what your story is, how happy you have been or not been, you will learn what you need to learn. There are lessons to be learned every minute of every day. You WILL complete your assignment before you go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment