Friday 29 July 2016

#485 
If you want to live the life you came here to live. FEEL into it. Turn off the past. The lessons you learned there are over. Clear that canvas and paint that which you want to see now....

If you want to live the life you came here to live... hmm? Do you know what that life looks like? Do you have any idea what life you came here to live?

The life you have been living until now may not be totally satisfactory, but did you know there were other choices? I didn't get that memo, did you? I didn't come into this world with a list of life options in my little hand. 

This is the journey, is it not, finding out what you want out of the life you have been given? 

I think these are life's burning questions. Why am I here? What am I supposed to be doing? How can I make my life better? How can I make a difference?Inevitably, there are the fortunate few on earth who seem to have this down to a fine art. They look as though they know exactly what they are doing and where they are going. They probably know what life they came here to live. But where on earth did they get that information? It seems to be a hit and miss proposition at best. 

People are always questioning themselves, seeking wisdom from psychics, tarot card readers, clergymen, psychologists etc. forever seeking, trying to find out if they are on the right path; if they are going in the right direction and what they are supposed to be doing.
Doing what feels good for you, seems to be the answer. You will go off in many different directions throughout your life, but eventually, you calm down and settle on the path that fits. Life becomes less of a struggle, as you finally step out in the direction that unites your heart and soul. 

This is a repeat of #232


No comments:

Post a Comment