Wednesday 13 April 2016

#413
Say to yourself....


"I am a wonderful Being. There is nothing that I cannot achieve. Everything always works out magnificently for me. I live a charmed life. Things are supposed to, and always do, go well for me. Seas part for me. I have the resources of the Universe at my disposal. Good things come to me.

"And if I am sick it is temporary because it is natural that I be well. And if I am not abundant of things that are important to me, it is temporary because it is natural that I be abundant. And there is nothing that I am supposed to do, but all kinds of things that I want to do."

Positive reinforcement! It never hurts to have a self-appreciating mantra that you repeat at least once a day, more if possible. You need to have a way to augment the messages that you are sending out to the Universe, with a positive slant that will further increase your vibration. 

The Law of Attraction states: what you focus on, you get, positive or negative. 

If you want your life to be magnificent, you have to believe that you are magnificent and that you deserve to have magnificence in your life. You have to realize that you are important, loved and that you can achieve anything. When you truly love and respect yourself, the Universe will do everything to ensure you have all you want.

We have come to this planet to awaken to the fact that love is all there is. You don't need to go searching for love, or waiting for your love to come to you. You simply need to focus on loving yourself, and love will radiate from you to the world. Then you will attract what you have been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment