Wednesday 6 April 2016

#409

HEY YOU.
yes, you, stop being unhappy with yourself, you are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks, love them, without those things you wouldn't be you. And why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile, it'll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself then you stick your middle  finger in the air and say screw it, my happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws, I love my imperfections. They make me, me and 'me' is pretty amazing.

Absolutely! There is no one quite like you. All of us are unique and special and we have a reason for being here, at this time and place. 

You cannot move forward with your mission if you continue to be 'hung up' about your fat thighs. Seriously, in the big picture, what does the size of your thighs matter? You have the exact thighs your body requires to support you physically. You are blessed with the perfect thighs. Congratulations!

You received everything you need to enable you to participate in this life on earth. Be proud of all of it, it's all you are going to get. Acceptance is key. Anything that you have acquired since you arrived, such as your issues, phobias, complexes, and syndromes etc.are also dependent on your acceptance. If you don't allow them to run/ruin your life, they won't. Just accept that stuff happened, changed your life, and now you are able to let it go and move forward. There is no point in holding on to the past. It's done.

Life was never meant to be so serious, you were never meant to struggle through it. You came her to enjoy every moment, find pleasure and delight in all your blessings,  and savour the experience.  Go for it, use your superpowers, now is the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment